top of page

1. What kind of ceremonies do you offer?

I offer ceremonies for all aspects of love and life including; weddings, elopements, vow renewals, naming ceremonies, memorials and funerals. 

2. What about same-sex weddings?

I believe in absolute equality.  I will marry any couple in love.

3. What does a professional MC do?

A professional MC removes all of the stress and worry from your day/evening to ensure that it runs smoothly and on-time.  As a wedding MC I would coordinate the photos for you, make sure your guests know exactly what is happening throughout the day, host your wedding reception, lead the speeches and make any required announcements such as the cutting of the cake and the first dance etc.  

4. What is included in your 'Funeral' services?

I offer a young-at-heart, modern approach to funerals.  As your celebrant I can help you with the following services: celebrant, planning and logistics, writing and delivering the eulogy, designing any material for the service, plus I am happy to help with anything else for the service that will help you during this tough time.    

5. How much do you charge?

My celebrant pricing varies depending on what type of ceremony you would like and the location for the ceremony.  Prices start from as low as $350.  Please contact me for a quote.

6. What is the booking process?

Email me via the contact page to check my availability and ask any questions you may have. Following this, if you would like to confirm my services I will send you a non-refundable booking invoice for 50% of my service fee. The balance is then due 1 calendar month before your ceremony. If you are booking my services less than one month before your ceremony the full amount is due at the time of booking.  


7. How far in advance do I need to book?

It is recommended that if you are getting married you book as far in advance as you can, however in New Zealand it only takes 3 working days to process the required paperwork to get married.  With this in mind, subject to availability I can arrange your wedding in less than 5 working days.  For all other ceremonies, I am flexible to work within your time-frame.  

8. We don't live in New Zealand, can you help us get married?

Absolutely!  Please contact me to find out about the process to get married in New Zealand.  I have married couples from all over the world, including Australia, UK, Sweden, Asia, USA and Lithuania to name a few.  I can help you work through the paperwork and legal requirements to ensure your marriage is recognised in your home country.


9. Can you help us to get a marriage licence and marriage certificate?

As part of my fee, I will help guide you through all of the necessary paperwork.  In regards to your marriage licence this is only valid for 90days once it is issued.  All marriage licence applications will take 3-5 working days to process and include a $150.00 fee payable to the Department of Internal Affairs.  Marriage certificates can be ordered at the same time as your licence and will cost an extra $33.00.  It is strongly recommended that you order a certificate as you will need this to change your licence or passport etc in the future.  The Department Of Internal Affairs outlines all the requirements and forms on their website.  Which you can find here. 

10. What wedding directories would you recommend?

bottom of page